16 February 2010

No real news to report

I am, of course, still at my sister's house, and things are going fairly well. The wound on my butt is getting smaller, but it will still be some time before it is completely healed. My right foot is still in a weakened state, and it will, I fear, be some time before I have full use of it. My left shoulder still bothers me but that is an unrelated and much older issue.
Tomorrow I have an appointment to get a chest x-ray in preperation for a doctor's appointment next week. I am hoping that we can get to the condo to check the mail and the state of my car. My nephew passed his driver's test today, and I am thinking I will let him use my car until I get permission to drive again.
In other news, I spoke to my brother last night. He was saying that they did a CAT-Scan on his wife, who was battling breast cancer for the second time, from just below her chin to her knees. They found no trace of the cancer, so that is certainly good news.

No comments:

Post a Comment