29 August 2009

Why bother doing this?

There is no answer available for the title question. I suppose I must be incredibly bored. If you are interested, I am gay, an atheist, broke and currently unemployed, possibly ADD, depressed or both, definitely a little passive-aggressive at times, and not particularly keen to make a lot of new friends online.
However, I am a talented pianist, a good listener with social skills (usually), fairly intelligent, and not too old (if you are in your late 30s or 4os.)
Probably I will be blogging about whatever jobs I get in the next year or so, and whatever else is going on in my life. You will probably be bored by reading this, but I don't know you, so I can't really say that. If you must call me anything, call me Cole or Coley.
Oh - I love to read mostly history, but other stuff as well. I'm big on Wodehouse and Douglas Adams. I also love Jacques Brel, Tom Waits, and Rufus Wainwright among many other singers and songwriters. I also enjoy Mahler and Prokofiev. I am not into Country, but there are, I guess, exceptions. I worship Stephen Sondheim, but most other Broadway-type stuff leaves me bored.
That's enough for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment