14 October 2009

Earliest and Latest on me...


The picture has absolutely nothing to do with this post, but in it are myself (the baby) with my older siblings (except the eldest, who presumably was taking the picture,) my parents, and my grandmother. My other grandparents had all died before I was born, and this one was my father's mother. She died when I was 7 years old. I believe the picture was taken in my great uncle Len's basement.
     Things have been going fairly well this week. I have been working at the Halloween store, and I am in rehearsal for one show. I got the check for the auditions I played for another theater, and I got two functioning laptops on Monday and yesterday. I got paperwork to Lindenwold which will mean I get a half-stipend in addition to whatever I bill them for rehearsals, which might double my pay for their show. I also got a retainer to do another show in three weeks. Also, I am thinking I may get a more permanent position with the company that owns the Halloween store if I play my cards right.
     Of course, my shoulder has been seriously bothering me for the last few weeks (it has been bothering me for two years, but has gotten much more insistent lately) so I suppose I will have to do something about that soon. Also, my car brakes have started grinding a little as of yesterday.
     Oh well - I suppose nothing can be all great. I decided to start manhunting soon, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment