17 October 2009

Well, two weeks ago my laptop was out of commission, as was of course my collection of digital images, so it was impossible for me to have posted this picture of my late lamented mother (which I would have done in honor of her birthday.) She would have turned 80 this month, and I have no personal recollection of her looking quite like this picture, but I can attest to the identity of the pictured and to the authenticity of the spirit of the lady in question.
     In a month and a week, it will have been 3 years since her passing, and yes one does still think of her from time to time.
     In other news, rehearsal for 'The Fantasticks' did not go quite as quickly as I'd hoped, but nothing went badly, so that's alright. The car is still in the shop (will be until at least monday). I had arranged for rides for the weekend (to rehearsals) and I notified the manager of Helloween to alter the schedule so that monday morning would be covered. I offered to work Saturday morning instead, which I am sure made her day.

No comments:

Post a Comment