09 January 2012

Laze

Today, I woke up after 11 a.m.

Actually, I woke up many times throughout the night (as I do every night) with nary a 2 hour stretch of sleep. The reason for this is that  am taking lasix, and this causes me to pee almost constantly and it also makes me very thirsty. So, when I woke up at 7:30 a.m., and did not feel like getting up, I used the toilet and went back to sleep. It was practically the first 3 hour (+) sleep I'd had since Thanksgiving.

I had to make a phone call, and I went downstairs for breakfast, but I've been catching up on my facebook notifications since. Now it's 2:30, and I have to make another phone call, and I need to take a shower and get dressed. If I were in my own home, I would love this, but being in my sister's house makes it a pain in the ass - mainly because she'll get home and I'll have to hear about it from her.

No comments:

Post a Comment