01 September 2009

I'd like to bore them

It was most enjoyable being online at home for a change, but alas, 'twas not to be. My laptop was invaded by a whole host of nasty viruses and so I am back at the library. Very soon I will be working again and able to cope with this situation, but until then it will fairly irregular blogging, emailing, etc.
The thing I may miss most of all if I irrevocably lose the stuff on my laptop will be, of course, my family tree. I do have a back-up copy of the tree on disk, of course, but not the most recent changes. Plus I will have lost my neighbor Lauren's tree, which I spent a day or two on last week. Then again, there are all the documents - census returns, newspaper clippings - that I downloaded in the past month or so.
Oh well.
The title refers to those zoo-sexual hackers who create all these viruses out of boredom. At least thieves I can almost respect, as they at least have a motive.

No comments:

Post a Comment