06 December 2009

Well, 1 down, two more to go...

That is, two more weekends of Willie Wonka, the show I am working on now. We have three shows (Friday & Saturday @ 8; Sunday @ 2) next weekend, and two (just Saturday & Sunday) the weekend after that. Then, of course, I get paid the balance. Not that I will get to actually enjoy the money.
Tomorrow, I will be at the High school first in the a.m. for a rehearsal for the elementary shool concert, then later in the afternoon for auditions for their spring show (Grease.) In between, I need to make sure I get the cover letter and resume to the County Library.
More of the same type stuff throughout the week.
I got a message from the guy at the Episcopalian church. He asked me to do their "Carols and Lessons" service next Sunday, so that's another $100. I can count on. That will please the family.
Not much else really going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment